* I have a separate budget for my pre-trip expenses.
** via credit card
– We stayed in KL and SG for 2 nights. Overnight in Melaka.
– We bought our Universal Studios ticket in the hostel and got 2 SGD discount. Wooosa!
– I mentioned here my “6 days, 3 cities, 10 thousand pesos challenge”. So if we all less my pre-trip expenses and via credit card…
My total will be Php 10,983.42! Haha fail! I must have borrowed Php 1,000 from one of my travel buddies during the trip :P
So there! I hope this post will help you to plan your future Kuala Lumpur – Melaka – Singapore trip.
If you have any questions about my itinerary and expenses, shoot away some comments :)
Follow my KL – SG series:
- Malaysia, The Second Time Around
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur: Step-Inn Guesthouse
- Kuala Lumpur, Places to Visit in a Day and a Half
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan: KL’s Gateway to the South
- Melaka: My 24 hour Love Affair
- Where to Stay in Melaka: Tidur-Tidur Guesthouse (soon)
- Where to Stay in Singapore: Sleepy Kiwi Hostel Singapore (soon)
- 2nd Childhood at Universal Studios Singapore (soon)
- KL – SG Travel Video